Recess Cleveland IS interested in throwing more events in this area. Scroll down to read more about the neighborhood, programs running in the neighborhood, and ways to support play in this area.”
“Clark–Fulton is a neighborhood on the West Side of Cleveland, Ohio. It is bounded roughly by Clark Avenue to the north, Scranton Road to the east, Daisy Avenue and I-71 to the south, and W.48th Street on the west. The neighborhood, which covers about one square mile, is Cleveland’s most densely populated community. In recent years, the neighborhood has begun calling itself La Villa Hispaña due to its large Hispanic population, Puerto Rican and otherwise. The community is focused on advancing and promoting Hispanic-owned businesses and cultural activities. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark%E2%80%93Fulton)
Stockyards, colloquially the Stockyards, is a neighborhood on the West Side of Cleveland, Ohio. It is located between I-71 to the south, roughly Ridge Road to the west, West 44th Street to the east, and just south of I-90 to the north. The neighborhood has been historically home to significant communities of Hungarians and Czechs, and since the 1980s, it has also been home to a growing Hispanic community. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockyards,_Cleveland“
“Would you like to see more fun programming from Recess Cleveland in Buckeye-Shaker? Then please do one of the following
1. Join TEAM Buckeye-Shaker to help raise funds and find resources for use in this neighborhood.
2. Sign up to volunteer for events in Buckeye-Shaker.
3. Support programming you would like to see in Buckeye-Shaker.
4. Sponsor an event or attraction in Buckeye-Shaker
5. Become a Recess Champion and host play events in Buckeye-Shaker.
6. Donate toys and other play equipment to Recess Cleveland.
7. View Other Ways to Give for more creative ways contribute to our mission.
8. Share this page with friends in the Buckeye-Shaker area, so they can help too”