Recess Cleveland IS interested in throwing more events in this area. Scroll down to read more about the neighborhood, programs running in the neighborhood, and ways to support play in this area.”
Collinwood is a neighborhood on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio. Originally a village in Euclid Township, it was annexed by the city in 1910. Collinwood grew around the rail yards of the Lake Shore and Michigan Southern Railway (now CSX) and is divided by these same tracks into a North (known as North Shore Collinwood) and South (known as Collinwood-Nottingham) section. Collinwood was identified as one of America’s Best Secret Neighborhoods by Travel + Leisure in 2008. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collinwood)
“Would you like to see more fun programming from Recess Cleveland in Buckeye-Shaker? Then please do one of the following
1. Join TEAM Buckeye-Shaker to help raise funds and find resources for use in this neighborhood.
2. Sign up to volunteer for events in Buckeye-Shaker.
3. Support programming you would like to see in Buckeye-Shaker.
4. Sponsor an event or attraction in Buckeye-Shaker
5. Become a Recess Champion and host play events in Buckeye-Shaker.
6. Donate toys and other play equipment to Recess Cleveland.
7. View Other Ways to Give for more creative ways contribute to our mission.
8. Share this page with friends in the Buckeye-Shaker area, so they can help too”