Recess Cleveland IS interested in throwing more events in this area. Scroll down to read more about the neighborhood, programs running in the neighborhood, and ways to support play in this area.”
“Edgewater is a West Side neighborhood of Cleveland, Ohio, United States, located along Lake Erie approximately five miles west of downtown Cleveland. It extends east-to-west from the neighborhood of Detroit-Shoreway to the city of Lakewood and north-to-south from Lake Erie to the neighborhood of Cudell.
Edgewater is known for its Lake Erie frontage, tree-lined streets, and Clifton Boulevard Historic District retail area. The neighborhood was part of the Village of West Cleveland from 1871 until its annexation to Cleveland in 1894. Some light industry is located along the rail line on its southern border, separating it from Cudell. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgewater,_Cleveland)”
“Would you like to see more fun programming from Recess Cleveland in Buckeye-Shaker? Then please do one of the following
1. Join TEAM Buckeye-Shaker to help raise funds and find resources for use in this neighborhood.
2. Sign up to volunteer for events in Buckeye-Shaker.
3. Support programming you would like to see in Buckeye-Shaker.
4. Sponsor an event or attraction in Buckeye-Shaker
5. Become a Recess Champion and host play events in Buckeye-Shaker.
6. Donate toys and other play equipment to Recess Cleveland.
7. View Other Ways to Give for more creative ways contribute to our mission.
8. Share this page with friends in the Buckeye-Shaker area, so they can help too”