Recess Cleveland IS interested in throwing more events in this area. Scroll down to read more about the neighborhood, programs running in the neighborhood, and ways to support play in this area.”
The Fairfax neighborhood is on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio. It is roughly bounded between Euclid Avenue to the north, Woodland Avenue to the south, E. 71st Street to the west and E. 105th Street to the east. Fairfax is located on the edge of University Circle, an area containing Cleveland’s major educational institutions and museums. The Karamu House is on the National Register of Historic places and is the nation’s oldest African-American theater. The northeastern quadrant of Fairfax, along Euclid Avenue to 105th Street, is dominated by the Cleveland Clinic. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairfax,_Cleveland)
“Would you like to see more fun programming from Recess Cleveland in Buckeye-Shaker? Then please do one of the following
1. Join TEAM Buckeye-Shaker to help raise funds and find resources for use in this neighborhood.
2. Sign up to volunteer for events in Buckeye-Shaker.
3. Support programming you would like to see in Buckeye-Shaker.
4. Sponsor an event or attraction in Buckeye-Shaker
5. Become a Recess Champion and host play events in Buckeye-Shaker.
6. Donate toys and other play equipment to Recess Cleveland.
7. View Other Ways to Give for more creative ways contribute to our mission.
8. Share this page with friends in the Buckeye-Shaker area, so they can help too”