Recess Cleveland IS interested in throwing more events in this area. Scroll down to read more about the neighborhood, programs running in the neighborhood, and ways to support play in this area.”
Glenville is a neighborhood on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio. The neighborhood has an irregular border. It begins in the northeast at Eddy Road, and follows Hazeldell Road, E. 110th Street, and Lakeview Road south to E. 114th Street. It follows E. 114th Street South to Superior Avenue, where the border moves east to E. 125th Street. It follows E. 125th Street south to Hower Avenue, and then cuts across residential blocks in a due-south line to Wade Park Avenue. It roughly follows Wade Park Avenue west to E. 105th Street, then E. 105th Street north to Superior Avenue. It follows Superior Avenue west to E. 98th Street. The border follows Parkgate Avenue west, cuts across Rockefeller Park to Crumb Avenue, and then follows Crumb Avenue, E. 79th Street, and St. Clair Avenue to E. 72nd Street. After following E. 72nd Street north to the Lake Erie shore, it follows the shore to encompass the Cleveland Lakefront Nature Preserve before moving due south inland to the Cleveland Memorial Shoreway. The border then follows the Shoreway to Eddy Road. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenville,_Cleveland
“Would you like to see more fun programming from Recess Cleveland in Buckeye-Shaker? Then please do one of the following
1. Join TEAM Buckeye-Shaker to help raise funds and find resources for use in this neighborhood.
2. Sign up to volunteer for events in Buckeye-Shaker.
3. Support programming you would like to see in Buckeye-Shaker.
4. Sponsor an event or attraction in Buckeye-Shaker
5. Become a Recess Champion and host play events in Buckeye-Shaker.
6. Donate toys and other play equipment to Recess Cleveland.
7. View Other Ways to Give for more creative ways contribute to our mission.
8. Share this page with friends in the Buckeye-Shaker area, so they can help too”