Recess Cleveland IS interested in throwing more events in this area. Scroll down to read more about the neighborhood, programs running in the neighborhood, and ways to support play in this area.”
“Kinsman is a city planning area on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio. The neighborhood is centered along Kinsman Road, bordered to the south by Union Ave, to the east by Kingsbury Blvd and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, to the north by the RTA Red Line tracks to the north, and East 55th St to the west.
The East 79th Street light rail station of RTA’s Blue and Green Line is located south of Holton Ave next to East 79th Street. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsman,_Cleveland“
“Would you like to see more fun programming from Recess Cleveland in Buckeye-Shaker? Then please do one of the following
1. Join TEAM Buckeye-Shaker to help raise funds and find resources for use in this neighborhood.
2. Sign up to volunteer for events in Buckeye-Shaker.
3. Support programming you would like to see in Buckeye-Shaker.
4. Sponsor an event or attraction in Buckeye-Shaker
5. Become a Recess Champion and host play events in Buckeye-Shaker.
6. Donate toys and other play equipment to Recess Cleveland.
7. View Other Ways to Give for more creative ways contribute to our mission.
8. Share this page with friends in the Buckeye-Shaker area, so they can help too”