Recess Cleveland IS interested in throwing more events in this area. Scroll down to read more about the neighborhood, programs running in the neighborhood, and ways to support play in this area.”
“Tremont is a neighborhood on the West Side of Cleveland, Ohio. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the district sits just south of the Ohio City neighborhood. It is bounded by the Cuyahoga River to the north and east, MetroHealth medical center to the south, and West 25th Street and Columbus Road to the west.
Tremont is one of Cleveland’s oldest neighborhoods, and was historically home to many immigrant groups, including Germans, Greeks, and East Slavs. It has numerous historic churches including Pilgrim Congregational UCC (founded in 1859), St. Augustine (1893), St. John Cantius (1898), and St. Theodosius Russian Orthodox Cathedral (1912). The neighborhood has seen significant growth in recent decades and is today home to many restaurants and art galleries. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tremont,_Cleveland“
“Would you like to see more fun programming from Recess Cleveland in Buckeye-Shaker? Then please do one of the following
1. Join TEAM Buckeye-Shaker to help raise funds and find resources for use in this neighborhood.
2. Sign up to volunteer for events in Buckeye-Shaker.
3. Support programming you would like to see in Buckeye-Shaker.
4. Sponsor an event or attraction in Buckeye-Shaker
5. Become a Recess Champion and host play events in Buckeye-Shaker.
6. Donate toys and other play equipment to Recess Cleveland.
7. View Other Ways to Give for more creative ways contribute to our mission.
8. Share this page with friends in the Buckeye-Shaker area, so they can help too”